MySmartHeart closes the data gap
MySmartHeart’s services facilitate the extension of investigation periods and closes the existing data gap between previous offline Holters and implanted monitors.
MySmartHeart provides cardiologists with an ideal service for the detection of cardiac arrhythmia and course control of ablations.
- Precipitation (cryptogenic strokes)
- Unclear Palpitations and tachycardias
- Causes of syncopations
- Follow-up control after ablations
Your benefits as a Cardiologist
- The attending cardiologist registers their patient in the MySmartHeart service portal.
- The attending cardiologist hands out the BodyGuardian-Kit with a return label.
- After the patient has given approval, MySmartHeart takes over the support to ensure high data reliability.
- At the end of the monitoring period, the patient returns the BodyGuardian Kit by using the return label provided.
- The cardiologist or ECG specialist generates the medical report at the end of the investigation period.